16:11 Cotton Candy Gray 0 Comments

Loli-Valentine!

I promised I was going to update my Loli-day on Saturday. This time I'm going to write about what I fancy about loli-days. And i'm going to post some pics of the Lolita-Shooting showing you some of the Lolita Styles. If you want to see more pictures from that that you can visit my page on facebook HERE!

"Lolita is a Japanese street fashion inspired primarily by the clothing and general aesthetics of the Rococo and Victorian periods. This fashion movement started in Japan in the 1980’s and has evolved greatly since. Nowadays Lolita Fashion has grown to be relatively popular all over the world. Relatively popular for an obscure Japanese street fashion, that is."
(If you want to know more about Lolita fashion go here www.lolitafashion.org)
I really fancy Lolita fashion. I always try to improve my wardrobe. When I found Lolita I was really happy about it because I felt like it was meant for me, for my style and my personality. I feel like I don't have to change anything to be part of it. I can be, finally myself. Here in Colombia there are some Lolitas and in my City (Bogotá) There is this community named Porcelain Caroucel in which I'm a member and one of the founders.

I went to my favorite tea saloon and made a photo-shooting for my lolita fellas for the magazine I work and for my Photo-composition assignment. The place was crowded because all of the costumers were looking at us and our fancy clothes. We wanted to give each other some Valentine presents, here is mine:


It is a Cat-scarf made by my dear friend Akari, I think its one of the best gifts someone ever gave me. She's Akari, she usually wears the delightful Classic Lolita style:
Classic Lolita (Akari)
Sweet Lolita (Dayanna)

Deco-Lolita (Kesshia)

Lucy, Kesshia, Dayana